Description for the 1/2 inch air impact wrench with twin hammer for auto maintenance:
· Composite gun body, soft rubber design handle, lighter in weight, less fatigue after long operating ;
· Twin hammer design made of special alloy steel ,more durable and powerful.
· Heat-treatment impact parts for longer life.
· 3 level torque adjustable , apply to different torque requirement , easy to operate.
· Suitable for automobile repair shop, automotive products assembly line to tighten the bolt.
Technical Parameters :
Air Inlet :1/4"
Avg.Air Consumption:6.5cfm,183.9 l/Min
Customer Questions & Answers:
Q1: What's your MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 100 units per model for RONGPENG brand.
Q2: What's your payment terms?
A: We could accept L/C, T/T and Credit card, also accept the payment against B/L copy after discuss detailed.
Q 3: What is the lead time?
A: Sample: 7days, mass production 20-40 days for the first order.
Q 4: Can we put our logo on our products? Is there extra charge for it?
A: Yes, we accept the OEM brand and the different logo way on the housing, stickers are without extra charge,
mould and laser engraving with different cost and we can discuss detailed.
Q 5: Can samples be delivered free charge?
A: For quality reference, we can supply FOC 1-2 samples, but Freight Collect please.
Q6: How about your company scale?
A: our company is with 1400 employee and covers 100,000 square meters, more than 120 engineers and 100QC
for quality control and improvement.
R&D and Quality Center Team
Q 7: What’s your warranty?
A: our warranty is 12months limited warranty except the easy wearing parts.
Q 8: What are your QC inspection steps?
· We also have 7 QC steps inspection steps:
· 1. Raw material inspection
· 2. Metal work inspection
· 3. Heat treatment inspection
· 4. Assemble line 100% inspection
· 5. Life inspection test
· 6. Packing inspection
· 7. Final inspection in the warehouse
· So trust us means get more expected
Q 9: What’s your heat-treatment?
A: we are using the Germany Ipsen heat-treatment machine for our key parts which extend the long working life.
Q10: What’s your production capacity?
A: Air tools: 300,000pcs per month, air spray guns 500,000pcs per month, air nailers 300,000pcs per month,
airless sprayers 30,000pcs per month
Q 11: What’s your certification?
A: We have CE/GS/EMC/ETL/UL by TUV Rheinland and SUD, we also pass the BSCI/SA8000/ISO9000.
· 1. Small order quantity is acceptable here.
· 2. Samples are available.
· 3. A prompt feedback will be submitted against your inquiry within 12 hours, well-trained and experienced
staffs are ready to offer service to you.
· 4. Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
· 5. Good after-sale service.
· 6. You can see us and our products in the exhibitions domestic and abroad.